Starting tomorrow, Teacher Appreciation Week is upon us. How do you plan to say thank you to the teachers in your life?
We all know that it’s the thought that counts, but if you need a gift idea for the special teacher in your life, the following are some of my own Top 5 personal favorites…
- A gift card for a cup of coffee (Around here, Tim Horton’s is most people’s drink of choice, but Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks are popular, too!)
- Pens, pens, and more pens! (My favorites are Paper Mate InkJoy with clicky tops, but I know Paper Mate Flairs, Pilot G2s, and Sharpies are on the top of a lot of teachers’ lists!)
- Sticky notes (With so many varieties, sizes, and shapes, a teacher can never have enough sticky notes!)
- Candy (Together with coffee, I feel like chocolate keeps a lot of us teachers fueled throughout busy days! Plus, if our lunch breaks get cut short with answering emails or answering a phone call, we can snack on some candy quicker than eating a full meal.)
- Teachers Pay Teachers Gift Card (So many educators around the world use this fabulous website to find quality, teacher-created resources for their students. Help the cause and support teachers in the process! It’s a win-win-win!)