It’s such a busy time of year for everyone with the holidays coming. One thing on a lot of parents’ to-do list is buying gifts for their children’s teachers. But sometimes it’s easier said than done. What is the best thing to get the person who teaches your child, who takes care of them six hours a day, five days a week, ten months out of the year?
You want something memorable… You want something useful… You want something to show how much you appreciate everything they do for your kids.
If you’re having a tough time thinking of something for a teacher in your life, here are a few ideas…
- Amazon Gift Card
- Coffee Mug & K-Cups or a Coffee Shop Gift Card
- Candy Jar & Candy
- Flair Pens, Sticky Notes & Stationery
- Custom Notepads
- Monogrammed Thank You Cards
- Monogrammed Tote Bag
- Hand Lotion & Scented Hand Sanitizers
- Books for the Classroom Library with a handwritten dedication from your child in the front cover
- Board or Card Games for indoor recess in the classroom
- Potted Plants for the Classroom
- Sharpies, Dry Erase Markers, Colored Paper, Colored Cardstock, and other school supplies
- Organizational Containers to use in the classroom (fill them with snacks or a couple of books)
- A subscription to an educational or classroom-appropriate magazine
- Teachers Pay Teachers Gift Certificate
Obviously you and your child know their teacher the best, but I hope these ideas help make your holiday shopping just a bit easier!