Directions: Read the following sentences, then edit to fix errors in grammar, punctuation, capitalization, spelling, or usage.
Sentence Fix-Up #3
- mr alexander writed a book.
- Jason and Kate and Melody walk to the store yesterday
- did you see the movie the jungle book!
- i took a fotograph with my moms camera.
- is this sweater your’s.
- Did you right a report on president george washington?
- I live at 42 maple street.
Sentence Fix-Up #3 Answer Key
- Mr. Alexander wrote a book.
- Jason, Kate, and Melody walked to the store yesterday.
- Did you see the movie, The Jungle Book?
- I took a photograph with my mom’s camera.
- Is this sweater yours?
- Did you write a report on President George Washington?
- I live at 42 Maple Street.