Directions: Read the following sentences, then edit to fix errors in grammar, punctuation, capitalization, spelling, or usage.
Sentence Fix-Up #2
- you done a well job on the quiz yesterday
- congradulations were so proud of you
- she could of helped but we didn’t ask.
- i like apples better then bananas!
- is it to late to call my freind.
- if it is raining out than the game will be postponed
- Violet runned in the race she came in second place.
Sentence Fix-Up #2 Answer Key
- You did a good job on the quiz yesterday.
- Congratulations! We’re so proud of you!
- She could have helped, but we didn’t ask.
- I like apples better than bananas.
- Is it too late to call my friend?
- If it is raining out, then the game will be postponed.
- Violet ran in the race and came in second place.