Directions: Read the following sentences, then edit to fix errors in grammar, punctuation, capitalization, spelling, or usage.
Sentence Fix-Up #1
- one of the affects of the storm was falled branchs!
- Wash you’re hands before you come too the table?
- watch where you step ore you’ll fall in the whole
- me got fourty pages left to reed in the book
- look out the floor is wet up a head.
- dew you know the rite way two go!
- me and my sister play outside yesterday.
Sentence Fix-Up #1 Answer Key
- One of the effects of the storm was fallen branches.
- Wash your hands before you come to the table.
- Watch where you step or you’ll fall in the hole.
- I have forty pages left to read in the book.
- Look out! The floor is wet up ahead.
- Do you know the right way to go?
- My sister and I played outside yesterday.