There are many things I’d like to improve in my writing, so I know this list will be constantly evolving (as I think all goals should), but off the top of my head, these things come to mind:
- I would like to become a braver writer, writing about things that scare me and topics I’m afraid to touch upon for fear of controversy.
- I would like to write every day, no matter what I write and no matter how much it ends up being.
- I would like to finish outlining the novel idea I’ve had for a while and actually make progress toward finishing it.
- I would like to write within genres that I’m totally uncomfortable, just to know I can say I tried. Genres that would fall into that category include: suspense, sci-fi, and fantasy.
Questions to Consider:
- What are some of your writing goals?
- How can you set forth to achieve those goals?