Do you ever think about the little things that make you happy? I love the simple, unexpected moments that happen on ordinary days.
- Receiving a handwritten card in the mail.
- Having rainbow sprinkles on my ice cream.
- Getting a text message from Nick with a “❤️” in it.
- Hearing an old favorite song on the radio.
- Finding out something I want is on sale when I go to buy it at the store.
- Driving toward an intersection just as the traffic light turns green.
- Running into an old friend at a store and catching up.
- Finding money in a pair of jeans I haven’t worn in a while.
- Checking my DVR playlist and find a show I forgot I set to record.
- Winning a couple of bucks on a scratch-off lottery ticket.
- Waking up before the alarm clock.
- Even better… Waking up and thinking it’s time to get up, but it’s only midnight or 2am.
- Learning that I have something in common with Nick that we never realized before.
- Getting a message that I sold something from my TeachersPayTeachers store.
- Being completely surprised by the ending of a suspense novel.
Questions to Consider:
- What are everyday moments that make you happy?